If you recently setup a custom CNAME domain you might notice an error (error:session expired) when trying to enter a meeting room
This is because you are blocking third party cookies in your browser. When you create a custom domain, the cookies of Remo.co become third party
In Chrome, you have 2 options on how to solve this, in Safari only the first option is possible
Option 1: Disable 'block third party cookies'
1. Open the settings of your browser and go to 'privacy and security'
2. Make sure the box for 'Block third party cookies' is disabled. Here's how you can do this:
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your browser (next to the URL address bar)
- Click on 'settings'
- Click on 'site-settings'
- Click on 'cookies and site data'
- Now disable the 'block third party cookies' option
- Click 'Safari'
- Click 'Preferences'
- Make sure the checkbox 'Block all cookies' is not checked
Option 2: Add exceptions to 'block third party cookies'
In Chrome it is possible to add exceptions to blocking third party cookies.
If this didn't solve the error, contact us on the chat!
Please make sure to contact us before your event though, as we cannot guarantee immediate assistance