You have now started your journey hosting immersive events online, how exciting! Just follow these instructions and you'll be well on your way to an awesome event ✨
1. Register for a Remo account or login to your Remo account here
2. Left click the 'Create Event' icon in the upper left-hand corner
If this is your very first event, you'll be asked whether you want to create a fully customized event or jump into a pre-configured event. The choice is up to you of course - if you choose to start from scratch you can follow the instructions below, if you choose to jump into a pre-configured event just select 'Event Settings' from the menu bar and then follow along!
3. Add the details of your event.
Under the 'Prepare' tab in the left-hand bar you can add the following information:
- Event Title
- Start and end time
- Indicate if its a public or private event (to see the difference between a public and private event, check out this article)
- Event image (this can be viewed on the event landing page and in the event banner during your event)
- Event tagline
- Event page description
Floor Plan: (where you can customize your event space)
- Select one of our Remo designs or design your own!
- Add expected number of attendees (this controls how many floors you have, and cannot be edited once the event starts so remember to add some buffer)
- Add a video Billboard URL: Youtube, Vimeo or Twitch (please make sure to use the original link and not a shared link)
- Add a Billboard title and content
- Add a sponsor ad (check out this article for exact details)
Under the 'Invitations' tab you can invite the following types of guests:
Under 'Extras', you can add the following details:
- Customize a welcome message (by enabling the 'Show your welcome message' checkbox)
- Upload either an image or video to go with your welcome message
- Connect to youtube live
- Enable Q&A
4. Once you have finished adding your event information, click the 'Go to Summary' button in the lower right-hand corner or click the 'Summary' tab on the left-hand menu.
5. Review all your details and when you're ready click the 'Save and Publish Event' button
6. A pop-up should appear with your event link, social media sharing buttons and some helpful video tutorials for how to take your events a step further if you'd like
And just like that, your first event is ready to go! ✨
Check out this tutorial video demonstrating how to set this up as well: