|Relevant to:||Guests||Speakers||Event Managers & Assistants*||Account Owners|
|*Does not apply for Event Assistant|
After you stop the recording of your presentation it will automatically be saved in the Event Settings Panel.
Please note, recordings will only be stored in your account for 1 month. So, if you would like to access the recording, please make sure to download it before it expires.
Here’s how you can download or view the recordings of your presentation:
1. Go to your My Event page. Search for the event and click the pencil icon located in the upper right corner of the event image
If you're already in the event space click the menu button (3 parallel horizontal lines) in the upper left corner of the event space and then click 'Event Settings'
3. Now select the tab 'Post Event'
4. Scroll down and look for Presentation Recordings. Click the 'Download' button of the recording that you want to download
If you wish to delete the recording, click the 'delete' icon next to it
6. Your download will automatically start
You might have some questions about your recording storage, so here are a few of the commonly asked questions:
- How much recording storage space do I have?
With all plans, you have unlimited recording storage space, but recordings will only stay for 1 month, after which they will expire.
- How long do my recordings stay for? Can I access it after it expires?
Recordings will stay for 1 month after they were created, after which you will no longer be able to access them via Remo. So, please make sure to download any recordings you need access to before it expires.
- If my event is deleted, is there any way I can restore or recover my event recording?
Unfortunately, we cannot recover event recordings for a deleted event. Therefore, before deleting your event please make sure to download any information you would like to retain access to, such as the event recording.