Event Managers & Assistants
Are you a speaker?
Find out how to get started here!
Looking to invite speakers for your event?
1. log in to your account and click on ‘Create Event’. If you already have your event set up, hover your cursor over the event and click the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner
2. Complete all required fields under the 'Prepare' tab
3. Click on 'Invitations' and then 'Speakers'. Add the email addresses in the box provided. Separate each email address by pressing 'enter'
4. If the event is not yet published or created, please press 'Next' to save and publish the speakers added to the list.
- If the event has already been published or created, press 'Add to Speakers List' to update the speakers' list before clicking the 'Next' button.
5. On the Speaker's List, you will see if your speakers have registered and attended your event
6. You can resend the email invitation by clicking on the 'envelope' icon or remove the speaker by clicking the 'remove' icon
7. Fill in the rest of your event details by clicking the 'Next' button. If you're already done then click the 'Summary' tab and click 'Save and Publish event' or 'Save event'
NOTE: Speakers will be counted towards your guest-day usage.
Learn more about guest days and how it works,click here.
To add more guest days please click here for your guide.