You were invited to be a speaker!? ✨
That's great! Let's get you set up!
Before the Event
1. Wait for your invitation!
Check your spam if you haven't received an invitation to the event yet
2. Accept the invitation and follow the link to the event
3. You will be taken to the event landing page (this is where the event will be held once it begins). As a speaker, you can join the event before it starts - simply click 'Register for Event'
4. Enter the same email address you were invited as a speaker with (the email address you received the above Speaker invitation on)
If the email address you were invited with is used for any of the social logins provided, you can use one of these options instead
5. As an event speaker you are able to join the event before it goes live if you would like to. Once you're logged in, Remo should automatically take you into the event space (if it doesn't click on the 'Join Event' button to join).
✨ You created your account and you're ready to go! ✨
During the Event
As a speaker, your avatar is distinguished with a microphone, so other guests can easily identify you. See the difference between the main host, a guest, and a speaker here!
Now just wait for the host or event manager to start presentation mode, and then have fun speaking!
The difference between a speaker and a guest on stage is that speakers are invited before the event starts, while guests on stage are invited during the presentation itself
Speakers don't have the ability to make announcements or start the timer