You’ve been invited to an event on Remo?
That’s great news! ✨
Get ready for a truly immersive online experience.
Registering for an event:
1. Head over to the event link provided to you by the event organizer
If the event organizer has sent you an email invitation to join but you don't see it - check your Spam folder as well. If your invitation is still not there, then check with the event host and ask which email they used to register you as a guest
2. Click 'Register for Event'
3. Register for the event using any of the following ways:
- Enter your email address (you will be asked to enter your password, or create a password if this is your first time on Remo)
- Select one of our social login options (via Google, Facebook, Linkedin, or Microsoft)
- Log in using an SSO (if your host has enabled this)
Please note, if you were invited to this event please make sure to use the same email address you were invited with
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your event registration!
5. Once you have registered successfully for the event, you should see 'Registration Confirmed' with a message saying: 'You have already registered for this event'
Joining an Event:
1. Once you're ready to join the actual event, head back to the event's landing page.
The event landing page is the same link you used to register for the event with. Check your email if your event host has sent a reminder email with details.
2. Once the event doors are open you can join by clicking 'Join Lobby', and log into the event in the same way you registered:
- Email Address & Password
- Social Logins (Google, Facebook, or Linkedin)
- SSO (if available)
If you host has not enabled the Event Lobby, once the countdown timer reaches 0 you should see 'Join Event' instead and you can follow the same instructions as above.
If the countdown timer on the landing page is 00:00:00, but you still don't see a 'Join Event' or 'Join Lobby' button, try refreshing the page.
3. If this is your first time using Remo, you will be directed to a quick 4 step tutorial on how to use Remo.
4. After which, you will be directed to a system check where you can test your device and browser's compatibility with Remo
5. If your event host has enabled the event lobby, you will then be taken there where you can wait for your host to officially open the doors.
While waiting in the event lobby, you can set up your profile if you haven't already done so - check out this article for how.
Or, watch this quick intro video to how to use Remo
If not, you should join the event immediately after.
6. Enjoy your event!
If you ever need help before or during the event, feel free to contact us through the 'Need Help' button in the lower left corner of your screen.
If the event you are trying to join is full, you will be redirected to the registration page and shown a message saying the event is now full as shown below. Please contact the event organizer if you believe this to be a mistake.