Only Event Hosts can start Presentation Mode
Doing a presentation has never been easier! ✨
1. After joining your event, press 'Present' in your menu
2. You can choose to start the presentation now or after 30 seconds, and whether you want to begin the presentation with your camera and microphone turned on or not
Guests can't stay in the floor during a presentation. They forcefully join, so we recommend starting a presentation after 30 seconds to give guests a little time to help them finish off their conversations
3. Ta-da! Now you're in Presentation Mode. Have a good presentation!
4. If you'd like to join the stage and start presenting to everyone, make sure your camera and microphone are turned on by clicking the 'Cam' and 'Mic' buttons in your bottom menu toolbar so they become green.
6. Once you're done with your presentation and you'd like to return to the floor, simply press the ‘Present’ icon again, and then select ‘Yes Back to Floor’
Please note, in Presentation Mode, the other guests only see you as the presenter (and any other presenters). They cannot see the other guests at their table anymore
The maximum number of people that can present at any one point during presentation mode is determined by the plan you are currently subscribed to, please take a look at our pricing page for more information
Other users (host, event managers, speakers), besides the host that started the presentation, have to turn their microphone and camera on to join the stage
The host, event managers, and speakers can join and leave the stage freely by turning on/off their camera and microphones
If the Host or Event manager presses Present again, all guests will go back to the floor
Make sure your devices are set correctly before starting a presentation