|Relevant to:||Guests||Speakers||Event Managers & Assistants||Account Owners|
Sorry you encountered an error while using the Remo platform…
But I can assure you we are committed to enhancing your experience with Remo Conference.
In order to help find and solve the root cause of this issue though, our development team needs as much information as they can (listed below in the 1st section).
Thank you in advance for helping us help you!
Types of Information:
- Explanation of the issue or error encountered
- Steps you, or the user facing the issue, took before the issue occurred
- Event Link
- Date and Time the issue occurred
- Full Name (or email preferably) of the user who experienced the issue
- Browser and Operating Device of the user who experienced the issue (or a screenshot of their mic-cam test page)
- Whether you or the user was on a VPN or Firewall at the time
- Any screenshots or videos of the issue as it occurs
The following information is only necessary if asked for by a member of the Remo Team
Submitting the Error:
You can send all of these details and information directly to either firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them through our Live Chat Support!
Thank you for reporting the error you faced! Our developers will now review your submission and reproduce the error you encountered so they can work towards solving the issue ✨
If you have encountered the error using a mobile device, please refer to this article for accessing the debug console and web inspector.
- Windows: Control + Shift + J
- Mac: Command + Option + J
- Mac: Command + Option + C
If this does not work for you, please click 'Safari' on the top menu, click 'Preferences', select 'Advanced', and check the box for 'Show develop menu bar', and then try clicking Command + Option + C once more.
- Click F12
If you are using another browser and facing issues, please first try switching to one of the supported browsers listed above.