Event Managers & Assistants
Using Remo for your online events is very easy, you just need to make sure you add them to the Guest List!
Here’s how you do that:
When Creating a New Event
1. Login to your account and click on ‘Create Event’
2. On this page, you have the option to use a template or create your very own custom event.
3. Once you are done, choosing, you will be routed to the next page below:
4. On the pop-up box click 'Yes, make private'
The circle next to Private Event should now turn blue as shown below:
4. Click on 'Invitations' and then 'Guests', now you must invite all your guests by adding their email addresses in the box provided. You may separate email addresses by pressing the key on your computer
Important: For private events, guests will have to register for the event with the email that you input in the Guest List, if they try to register using a different email address (other than the one you include in this Guest List) they will not be able to enter your private event
If you've got a list of all the guests emails you'd like to invite, you can copy and paste the list into the text box 200 at a time, just make sure to press 'Enter' between email addresses
You can invite up to 3 times your guest capacity, however the actual number that can attend your event is limited based on your plan
(If you need to invite more than your plan permits, we offer specialized plans as well, please refer to our pricing page here for details about this)
5. When you have completed adding all the email addresses, click on the button under the address field to send the invitations
If you don't want your attendees to receive an email invitation from Remo, check the box for before clicking the button
6. Your guests will be added to the guest list dashboard as shown below and an email invitation will be sent.
At any point after publishing your event, using this Guest List Dashboard, you can track whether guests receive the email ('Email Status'), whether they have registered for the event ('Registered') and whether they attend your event ('Attended')
7. If your guests indicate they have not received an email invitation (and you did not select the 'Do not send invitation email to guests' checkbox), you may resend the invitation by clicking the mail icon under the column,
8. Continue setting up the rest of your event by clicking through the tabs on the left-hand side. After you have completed filling in the required information, click on the 'Summary' tab to review your event details, and then click ‘Save and Publish Event’ in the lower right corner when you're happy with it.
If your event is full and a guest tries to join, they will be redirected to the registration page and shown a message letting them know the event is now full as shown below
Yeah, now you've created your private event! ✨
Learn more about the differences between a Public and Private Event
To get advice and answers to questions you have for your specific situation, join us inside the Remo Revolution Community