Event Managers & Assistants
The Account Owner is the main holder of that Remo account, whilst Team Members are collaborators of the account or event. In terms of managing events, there is no difference between these types of users.
The major difference between these two types of users is in the 'Account Settings'
Team Members don't have access to the 'Company Profile', any 'Third-party integrations', or the 'Plan & billing' of the Remo Account (Team Members' Account Settings only show the 'Camera & Microphone').
Account Owner's Account Settings
Team Member's Account Settings
In the Account Settings, only the Account Owner can:
- Upgrade from the current plan
- Downgrade from the current plan
- Check the payment history
- Cancel the account
- Add a new payment method
- Set up Custom Branding or a Custom Domain
- Add Team Members
Want to become an Account Owner? Learn more about subscribing to a Remo plan here!
Please note, there can only be one Account Owner per Remo Account!
On the other hand...
Both Account Owners AND Team Members can:
- Create or prepare an event
- Design and upload a custom floor plan
- Send invite emails to guests & speakers
- Download post-event recordings and Q&A
- Remove or block guests
- Get a guest to a specific table
- Invite a guest onto the stage in presentation mode
Learn about the types of information we gather and how we handle it here!